Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier Corporate Functions - Shared Services is looking to recruit an HR Administrator. Reporting in to a HR Shared Service Team Leader the post holder will provide high quality first line HR support on a range of HR related issues.
- Providing guidance to Managers and Employees on a range of HR Policies and Processes
- Processing HR and Pay changes into our HR system
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Escalating more complex cases as appropriate
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate strong personal integrity, excellent telephone call handling skills, computer literacy, and the desire to follow a career path in HR.
- It is essential that you have had previous HR experience ideally within a fast paced, result driven shared services environment.
Please note this is for a fixed term of 11 months.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer.