HR Administrator - Our Client have been established for over 30 years and are dedicated in providing person-centred care for people with intellectual disabilities. Currently looking for an HR Administrator who can provide effective and efficient HR administrative support to the HR Team in their Dereham, Norfolk office. This is a full time permanent role working a minimum of 37.5 hours per week.
As a HR Administrator you will report to the Head of HR and be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out DBS checks and monitoring their progression and completion.
- Requesting references, monitoring their completion and return.
- Carrying out professional qualification checks as necessary and recording appropriately on file.
- Preparation and issue of, offer letters, contracts and starter packs.
- Completion of recruitment checklist, ensuring full compliance with our recruitment requirements prior to start date.
- Completion of recruitment logs to demonstrate CQC compliance, including DBS, Immigration and Professional qualifications Logs as well as Contact lists.
- Support in the transfer of this information to our in-house HR system, Pandora, and continue using to upload and maintain employee details.
- Provide support to the Recruitment and HR Advisor; arranging interview venues and times, informing candidates of details, preparing interview schedules etc.
- Support the HR Advisor to process payroll forms as necessary for starter, leaver and details amendments forms and ensuring payroll deadlines are met.
- Produce HR related statistical data to support the Head of HR in the completion of monthly board reports - including data on completion of supervisions, sickness and other absence, turnover, use of agency staff, starters and leavers.
- Maintain staff personnel files securely and in accordance with GDPR and company policy, ensuring the information is appropriate, relevant and in a confidential manner.
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience within a similar HR support role.
- Working knowledge of safer recruitment principles.
- Basic knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
- Be professional and courtesy in your approach to all visitors, patients, tenants and staff.
- Be prepared to travel to other sites across the Company.
This is full time permanent role in return, offering a competitive salary up to £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join their company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: HR, human resources, CIPD, Recruitment Administrator, HR Assistant
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.