Housekeeper / Domestic – Maintaining our 5* standards at Summer Lane Nursing Home, Weston Super Mare
Hours: 38 hours a week, working weekends on rota
Pay £8.21 an hour
JOINING THE COUNTRY COURT CARE FAMILY
We’re passionate about providing 5* care to our residents. From bistros to pubs and cinema rooms to spas – we’ve created extraordinary care homes so we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our team!
We want someone proactive, passionate and ambitious to support us to create the best person-centred environment for our residents and to connect us to our local community. You’ll be genuinely valued and empowered as an integral part of our team.
Do you have an exceptional eye for detail, high standards for cleaning and hygiene and previous housekeeping experience (preferable), then we want you to join our Family here at Country Court Care.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND WHY WE’RE UNIQUE
We’re proud to be a family run business that’s grown over the years to a family of over 2000 employees and 30+ care homes. We’re proud to be setting the bar and leading the way with exceptional care homes you’d expect for your loved ones. Take a tour around one of our homes here: http://www.countrycourtcare.co/virtual-tours/ferrars/index.html
Our Housekeepers / Domestic colleagues have the highest of standards when it comes to our Homes. They have exceptional attention to detail, a keen eye for anything out of place as well as making sure all our Residents personal clothing and bedding are washed, pressed and folded immaculately. They also make sure that our Residents rooms are to the highest of standard of cleanliness and hygiene through thorough cleaning, whilst going above and beyond in making sure every nook and cranny is to our 5* standard. No surface is left unchecked. They really are a key cog in our family.
Your Reward Package
You’ll be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people. You’ll also benefit from our generous range of benefits which include:
- 28 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
- Work Life Balance and the ability in some roles to choose shifts to suit you
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications*
- Paid online learning time
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Partial paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
Apply now: We’d love to hear from you and can offer same day job offers*.
Country Court Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Please ask to see our equal opportunities policy for further information.