Receptionist- Luxury 4 Star Hotel
Our client is a beautiful hotel, part of a boutique group within the South East.
We are currently looking for a receptionist to join the team at this busy venue.
A Receptionist you will be a smart, friendly and well organised. You will be key to the hotels guest service experience throughout their stay.
As Receptionist you can expect the following
- 5 days 37.5 hrs per week including weekend shifts or opt for a 4 day contract with 3 days off per week. Same rate for both contracts £8.70 per hour
- A mixture of early shifts 7.30am to 3.30pm and late shifts 2pm to 10pm
- Welcoming arrival guests
- Guest check-in and rooming
- Enquiry handling - both in person and on the telephone
- Posting of charges and guest billing
- Taking bedroom reservations
- Producing daily Activity Report for all internal departments
- Upselling facilities and rooms
- Organising porter service where needed
- Balancing the shift and completing 'end of day' procedures
- Excellent standard of personal appearance
- Excellent communicator in person and on the telephone
- Warm and friendly disposition
- Genuine desire to serve our guests
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Accurate data entry and computer work
£17,000 for a 37.5 hrs 5 day week or £14,500 for a 4 day week £8.70 per hour
A great opportunity to work for a fantastic hotel group
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to apply, and we will get in touch should we have other suitable positions available. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful, but we may still contact you in relation to alternative positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.
£8.70 - £8.70 per hour