TURNIT CAPITAL has a hotel investment and development company having projects across the UK. Our company has exciting growth plans to build a chain of branded hotels in the UK. We are looking for a passionate Hotel Manager / Assistant General Manager, who loves to provide an exceptional customer experience, lead the team with example, and has ambitions to make a difference.
The candidate needs to have well rounded experience of hotel operations including food & beverage, front office, housekeeping, reservations and basic book-keeping.Position Title: Operations Manager
Package: Base Salary (depending upon experience) + Performance Based Bonus + Benefits
Academic Qualifications: Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hotel Operations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Control the operations of the hotel, leading from the front
- Ensuring that service standards are met in all areas of the Hotel
- Creating a management presence which customers can easily identify
- Deliver financial targets in line with budget and hotel business plan.
- Ensure a safe, risk free environment for guests and staff through compliance with all statutory and legislative responsibilities
- Implementing coasted rotas for each department, based on forecasted revenues, drive this through managing and supporting the HODs to achieve these targets.
- Working closely with the HR Manager for recruiting & training staff
- Hotel reporting for stakeholders
- Handling Guest complaints, refunds & discounts
- Troubleshooting hotel level problems
- Mentoring and motivating the team by recognising individual/ team effort
- Managing Hotel events
- The candidate must have previous Operations Manager experience with a 3- star hotel
- Self- starter, multi- tasker and well organised
- A hands-on approach to managing with effective leadership skills
- The candidate must be warm and friendly
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, with guests, colleagues & written management.
- Passionate about the hospitality industry & possess the drive to constantly deliver top-class customer service.
- Preferably located in Leeds or surrounding area
In line with present UK working requirements all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.