A large well known hotel are seeking a maintenance manager to join their busy team in central London.
Applicants should have experience in building maintenance and be familiar with planned maintenance systems of work. It is also required the successful applicant be available out of hours for emergencies.
Duties will include::
* Managing and monitoring all utilities, plant and equipment to ensure all working and operating in a cost effective manner
* Acting on the maintenance requests from other members of the team in a cost effective manner
* Ensuring the execution of the hotel's preventative maintenance programme
* Maintaining standards of product quality for all areas of the hotel
* Ensuring all legal statutory Fire safety tests are documented,
* Ensuring regular monitoring of the hotel hot and cold water systems and heating and air conditioning
* Ensuring that Health and Safety standards in the hotel comply with legal legislation and company policy
You will need the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience as a maintenance technician
* Be well organised and be able to work in a busy hotel
* Be of smart appearance at all times.
* Be service orientated, observing hotel standards.
* Have excellent communications skills
* Be dynamic and able to work under pressure.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.