What are you going to do:
- Front Office, Food and Beverage, Culinary, Recreation and Retail.
- Available in Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
- Australian & New Zealand students and graduates need to be 18-30 and have relevant work experience.
- Business Management, Accounting, IT, Marketing, Human Resources, and Graphic Design.
- Available in Europe, Asia and USA.
- Suitable for students and graduates who have relevant work experience.
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- Available in Thailand.
- Suitable for Graduates looking to teach English Abroad.
- Possible promotion with Sine Education.
Salaries are generally above the minimum wage of each country
What we offer:
- Paid placements at top class hotels and resorts and international companies around the world
- Efficient training plans are prepared for each successful applicant
- Such placements would be a great addition to one's CV and Career prospects
- A chance to experience life and culture in a different country
- Forming a network of working colleagues from around the world
- On the longer placements depending on performance, a supervisory role may occur
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Relevant Work Experience
- Show plenty of enthusiasm when applying for a placement
- Keen In working with different cultures
- Have relevant work experience
- Some flexibility on location
- OR a graduate and have a college qualification
- If you speak additional languages that is preferable but not required
Although these positions are paid, there are some costs involved, successful applicants tend to pay fee's once they start working.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!