Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is working together with a great business to recruit an exceptional Horticulture Manager. We want to recruit a Horti Manager who is passionate about their business and can offer great service to customers. As a Horticultural Manager, you will work closely with your team to develop a strong relationship and set the standards in your department. We want someone who is committed, hard working and passionate about their department, will work closely with other departments in store at all times.
We want a Retail Manager who has exceptional standards, can drive service and provide a great experience for customers. We want a Horticulture with strong attention to detail, high visual standards and the confidence to inspire those around you.
You will be responsible for all aspects of your business, manage the department with control over your P&L, responsible for recruitment, training and standards. As a Horticulture Manager you will manager all aspects of the operation, put customers at the hart of what you do and deliver exceptional results.
The Successful Horticulture Manager will be
- A people focused retail manager
- Proven experience of developing and leading large teams
- Able to demonstrate a strong background in customer focused retail stores
- Motivated to inspire your teams
- Responsible for managing all aspects of team and business performance
- Experienced in succeeding in a customer centric role
- Experience of Horticulture an advantage, or a strong affinity will be considered.
- Able to drive sales consistently to achieve targets and results
Our client will offer you a genuine challenge, the opportunity to work in an outstanding business and have the chance to progress and move forward with your career. If you are looking for a new challenge and want the opportunity to progress, we are keen to hear from you. Apply now for an immediate interview.
£23,000.00 - £27,000.00 per year