Telesales customer perception development – Working from home on a flexible full or part time basis - Cloud Based Legal Software
Use your communication skills to help us advise a demanding profession on how our technology solutions will improve their ability to deliver legal services to their clients.
As an experienced Telesales Representative you will have an opportunity to enhance and define your abilities in understanding and explaining the cutting edge of cloud technologies.
Join a market leading company and move away from traditional sales closing targets to being valued for your ability to inform.
Our message is not complex but will be new to many if not most members of the Legal Profession. You will be expected to get through to the decision makers within Law firms and convince them of how we are able to deliver the potential of modern IT.
In your work you will be required to develop and maintain our customer database improving our understanding of our potential marketplace.
The position will involve responsibilities such as:
· Maintaining and developing our marketing database
· Generating Sales opportunities for our sales teams
· Generating attendees for our webinars and roadshow events
· Working to call targets and successfully communicating our message
· Proven track record in traditional Telesales work
· Long term career with stable market leader
· 20 days of Annual Leave pro rata
· Full support and training
· Contract to work from 2 hours a day to full time
. Potential for career development