Home Manager required at Belvedere lodge, Bristol.
We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated person interested in a career in care. The manager is responsible for a residential care home for 18 elderly residents and those with dementia, managing the provision of resident care, rotas and staff team, and the effective running of the care home. You will be responsible for the running of the home reporting to the company directors. You will be expected to register with CQC for the Registered Manager role.
Previous management experience essential. We are looking for a candidate with a Diploma Level 5 or someone who is willing to work towards this qualification.
- Competitive pay.
- Subsidised DBS check, full payment returned after three months of employment.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Special bank holiday rates.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid to attend comprehensive induction training.
- Paid to attend comprehensive training in all aspects of care and re-fresher courses throughout your employment.
- Option to join additional training courses.
- Regular paid management meetings throughout the year. We value your input and listen to your ideas.
- Regular paid supervisions throughout the year to support your development and for you to discuss any concerns or areas you would like more support with.
- Free confidential counsellor to hand whenever needed, whether for personal or work-related issues.
- Free confidential employee stress helpline available 24/7.
- Supportive, friendly, family atmosphere to work in.
- Meals provided for staff dining together with residents.
- Employee of the Month scheme.
- Recognition for staff who go the extra mile, regularly put forward for regional and national awards.
HOURS OF WORK:
40 hours per week.