We are currently hiring for Care Assistant's to join our continuously expanding team.
If you're a person who is looking to make a difference in people's lives and would like a career in care, then apply with us TODAY!
Our Carers are required to visit clients in their homes and support them with daily tasks.
- Passionate about caring for others
- Reliable and flexible
- Friendly and supportive of vulnerable adults
Do you have?
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build relationships with our clients
- The ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
What we offer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working hours with permanent /temporary positions available
- Career development opportunities
- Paid mileage
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
Sound like something you'd be interested in? Apply today!
INTERNAL CODE - INDSP / RCOD
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Transportation Allowance
£8.40 - £8.60 per hour