Successful applicants will care for older people in their own homes as part of a care plan intended to help our clients achieve maximum independence. Our home care service covers whole of south Manchester area; all areas of Wythenshawe, Chorlton, Didsury, Burnage, Withington etc.
- Previous experience preferable but not essential.
- Care work experience preferred but not essential
- Full training and support given.
- Due to the nature of the work an Enhanced DBS check will be required.
- Car driving not essential.
- Flexible hours to suit
- Enhanced rates of pay for evenings and weekends
- work in the area you live
- Candidates must be reliable and committed to providing a high quality service to older adults in their own home
Responsibilities and Duties
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Domestic services
Qualifications and Skills
Preference will be given to candidates who have care work experience and a formal care qualification, however full training and support given prior to commencement.