Home Based - Machine Learning Engineer
A Machine Learning Engineer position has come up with my most exciting client.
- Excited about new emerging technologies and tech firms?
- Wanting to be a part of a revolutionising piece of software?
- Wanting a home-based position with minimal trips into central Sheffield?
- Passionate about Machine Learning and AI?
- Wanting to be a part of a highly skilled, technical, vibrant team based around the Sheffield area?
If all that interests you, please read on!
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will be expected to have exceptional knowledge and experience in the following:
- Home based/extra-curricular projects (can show evidence)
- A degree or PHD in a relevant or related field
- Strong background and commercial experience of machine learning engineering
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux and its command line
- Ability to manipulate data
- Commercial experience in at least one major programming language
As a Machine Learning Engineer for my client, you will be handed the following responsibilities:
- Ability to meet the rest of the team in Sheffield at least twice a week (possibly more)
- Ability to work affectively from home in an efficient way
- Put all passion and effort into tasks set by the team
- Work on any task set to you by senior members of the team
- Work on a number of enterprise, greenfield projects
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with an up to date CV and we will get in touch accordingly.