We are currently recruiting for experienced full time Customer Service Advisors to work for a market leading mutual, not for profit, organisation in a home based role. This fantastic opportunity offers a full time starting salary of £23,797 with an excellent benefit package and prospects of progression. All applicants must be available to attend an assessment centre on 20th November based in Canary Wharf.
This excellent opportunity is suited for a naturally friendly and helpful person who has a good understanding of excellent customer service and its delivery. Experience of working from home is preferred but not essential, however the ability to be self sufficient and motivated is important. This opportunity provides successful candidates security, excellent benefits, on going development and a great work life balance.
Brief Job Description
The primary role of the Membership Customer Service Advisor is to receive incoming telephone calls in order to:
* update member account details
* answer queries and provide general advice and assistance
* meet or exceed personal productivity targets
* contribute to team productivity targets
* meet or exceed personal quality targets
* deliver an exceptional member experience
* log and record all interactions onto the CRM system.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience:
The ideal candidate will come from a strong customer service background, ideally within an FSA regulated organisation or similar.
The Candidates must also have:
* the ability to provide the highest standards of customer service possible, delivering a personalised approach for each individual member
* a degree
* excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to demonstrate these by telephone, e-mail and letter
* the ability to retain and utilise complex product and technical information.
* strong numeracy, literary and MS office skills
* the ability to work individually and to motivate yourself
* strong technical knowledge of computers would be a benefit
* the ability to meet home working requirements, available on request
* the ability to work efficiently under pressure while still delivering a premium service.
If you believe the above describes you and would like to know more about the role and it's requirements please apply today with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Events
£23,797.00 - £23,797.00 per year