Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.Main Responsibilities
- Hits Radio breakfast is one of Bauer’s flagship breakfast shows. As the Senior Executive Producer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering a strategy to make Hits Radio Breakfast famous amongst 25-45 year olds
- Delivering the highest standards in creativity and quality to ensure we produce a fun and highly entertaining irresistible listen every morning.
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of talented on air and off-air professionals
- You’ll be responsible for finding new talent and developing future stars for the Hits Radio Network.
- A real passion for our brand, music and what entertains our mainstream 25-45 year old audience.
- You’ll bring a vision and enthusiasm that will motivate and drive our team to their goal of market success.
- Strong experience in working with high profile talent and guests.
- A razor sharp creative mind and extraordinary organisational skills.
- The ability to manage a busy work flow in a time-pressured environment
- Great team working skills and the ability to support others in the team as needed
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.