Do you know your Normans from your Saxons ? Your renaissance from your reformation ? Then look no further I have the perfect role for you !
Our client, a mixed comprehensive school Nr Bath are currently recruiting for a History teacher to join them from September.
The school is an ambitious school with a current Ofsted rating of 'Good' they strive to deliver an education that is first class and have high expectations for staff and students alike
The position is for a 1 year fixed term contract and is an exciting opportunity to join a highly experienced, successful department.
Applications from NQT's and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply for this post.
The school is easily accessible by public transport and local roads.
In the role you can benefit from:
* Free parking
* Free training
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Great school and learning environment
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with challenging behaviour
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Familiar with Maths and Further Maths at A-level
If this sounds like you, you have got to press 'Apply Now'! Get in touch on 0117 3116470 and ask for James; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
You will need to satisfy eligibility to work criteria, referencing details and have a DBS (we can help
you to obtain) that is registered on the update service.