Knights of Old are a leading privately owned 3rd party logistics company with over 100 years’ experience and a strong reputation for quality and efficiency in the shared user and dedicated transport solutions industry in the UK & Worldwide.
We are looking for dynamic and committed HGV Drivers (C+E, C and Draw Bar) to work at our customer’s site in Sutton in Ashfield, Notts. We offer competitive rates of pay, a Monday – Friday shift pattern, life assurance and enrolment in both our cash back health care scheme and workplace pension.
The main responsibilities of the Driver roles include:
- To maintain excellent levels customer service
- To ensure accurate and timely communication with the Transport team
- To deliver goods in a timely and professional manner
- To operate within current driving and working time legislation
- To ensure good self-presentation
- To help maintain a safe working environment in line with H&S Act 1974
The successful Drivers will have the following:
- Ideally recent experience as a Driver
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes)
- Possess a Digital Tachograph card and Drivers CPC Card
- Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
We currently have vacancies for Class 1, Class 1 Draw Bar & Class 2 Drivers on the following shift patterns:
Monday to Friday Days – Class 1, Class 1 Draw Bar & Class 2 possible nights out
Monday to Friday Nights – Class 1 Only
Newly qualified HGV Drivers will be considered.
If your skills match the above and you are a HGV Driver then we would like to hear from you so please press apply.