Description: Helpdesk Technician (Cloud)
Organisation Name: IT Farm Ltd
Salary: £18,000 to £24,000
Position Start Date: ASAP
We are IT Farm, an award winning Cloud IT Services Provider based in Manchester. We help our clients focus on the sustainability and long term growth of their businesses by delivering hosted desktop solutions.
We are currently looking to recruit a Helpdesk Technician to join our growing Helpdesk. As a Helpdesk Technician, you will act as the first point of contact for all IT Farm customers, ensuring support calls and online tickets are responded to within agreed SLA limits, worked on and closed quickly, efficiently and to the customers complete satisfaction or escalated within the SLA to the relevant second line team.
The role is ideally suited to candidates that have some experience of working in a busy, Managed Service Provider helpdesk and are looking to progress their careers in cloud technology with a leading Cloud Service provider. No single customer is the same, so the role offers variety and exposure to a number of technical elements.
The package includes a competitive salary, on the job and technical certification training.
Full induction training will be provided to the successful candidates.
Helpdesk Technician Primary Duties:
- To respond to all support calls and tickets within the agreed SLA (currently 15 minutes);
- To own the support ticket and be responsible for communicating updates to the customer whilst the ticket is under your assignment.
- To solve support tickets within the agreed SLA and to the customers complete satisfaction;
- To escalate any ticket to the customer Pod that cannot be solved:
- within acceptable times scales (circa 1 hour) or
- higher access rights are required or
- the complexity exceeds current skill set.
And possess the following personal attributes:
- Able to communicate clearly with non-IT literate users;
- Strong communication skills both oral and written;
- A proactive and consistent approach to all tasks;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- An analytical approach with focus on attention to detail.
Helpdesk Technician Experience:
- Exposure and experience of supporting small business IT in a Managed Service Provider environment;
- Experience working with professional services companies, in particular accountancy and legal sectors;
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience;
The ideal candidate will aspire to the IT Farm values:
- We focus on customers, everything else follows;
- We care about people above everything else;
- We take pride in what we do and insist on the highest standards from ourselves and others;
- We are always striving to improve and looking for better ways to do things;
- We take ownership of everything we are asked to do;
- We are flexible and agile in the way we work;
- We are honest and trustworthy.
**If you’re interested in thisHelpdesk Technician (Cloud) role, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!**
About IT Farm
IT Farm - the award winning, specialist Cloud Computing Provider for Legal, Accounting, Financial and Professional Service companies.
Established in 2005, IT Farm was one of the first specialist Cloud Computing Providers in the UK. The company was set up by a team of corporate IT professionals headed up by Dr James Huntington, Managing Director.
Back then we had one simple aim: to provide small to medium-sized businesses with value for money IT that enables and supports business growth rather than just being seen as a costly overhead. Pioneering the use of data centres and delivering IT from the Internet was the perfect solution.
Today, they call it Cloud Computing and it is rapidly becoming the de facto way for businesses to run their IT. However, not all providers and solutions are the same - far from it. At IT Farm your software runs with the same look and feel as if it were installed on your PC, when in actual fact the software is running securely from our Cloud. This means your Applications can be accessed fromanywhere on any device whilst your data is storedsecurely in our data centres. What’s more, yoursystems are constantly monitored by our team ofIT professionals, giving you peace of mind withouthaving to worry about performance, reliability, securityor compliance issues.
As a Microsoft and Citrix Certified Hosting Partner, wecontinue to grow our business by offering outstandingvalue to our customers and providing the highestlevels of customer service. Our commitment tosupport was recently acknowledged when IT Farmwon the British Chamber of Commerce’s North WestAward for Customer Service excellence.
Our ISO 27001 and ISO 27017 compliant servicesalongside our industry certifications and sectorspecific technology partnerships ensure wecontinually deliver outstanding services to companieswhere productivity, client service, data security andcompliance are key.
So, whether you are a fledgling legal practice,an established accountancy firm or a dispersedconsultancy group, we can help you focus on whatis important to your business, without IT holding youback.