I am currently working with a large Facilities Management company in Manchester who are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join their ever growing team. This is initially a contract position. My client is looking for someone who has previously worked for Facilities Management company or has customer service/call centre experience.
- To be the first point of contact and the contract and assist with any queries from clients internal and external
- To log new calls efficiently and professionally to the agreed level of information required.
- To understand the contract SLA's and responsibilities
- To chase updates on the jobs as per the phone calls
- To allocate and dispatch new jobs to engineers
- To allocate and dispatch new jobs to subcontractors used by the contract
- Raise PO's to send to the contractors
- Dispatch and chase ETA's for jobs
- To accurately and efficiently update the CAFM systems to ensure effective reporting
- To manage the life cycle of all tasks ensuring the CAFM system is updated to reflect accurately
- To actively manage and update all Priority 1 Emergency calls
- Escalate difficult jobs and any complaints
- To undertake general office duties relating to the contract.
- To undertake training of staff as and when required.
- To enable full auditable trails with all applications
- To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account
- Any other activities on an Adhoc basis.
My client is looking for someone to start asap. If interested, please send your CV or call Tom on 07958 107071
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.