- Provide management of the CAFM system to ensure we meet our contractual obligations. Training will be given.
- Monitor and manage outstanding job sheets and produce backlog reports to ensure the CAFM system is up to date at all times.
- Proactively liaise with Technical Staff, Supervisors, Managers and Building Users (as appropriate) to ensure accurate, relevant and timely communication is maintained at all times.
- Generate detailed monthly reports from the CAFM system for incorporation into the client monthly report.
- Provide exemplar customer service to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the collating of and production of the monthly reports as required by General Manager.
- Provide administrative support to Supervisory and Management staff across the contract, including but not limited to the following functions: H&S, Maintenance, Projects, Finance, Quality and Compliance.
- Ability to process a high volume data input
- Team player
- Great customer service skills
- Previous facilities management experience is preferable but not essential
There are two choices of hours either 07:30 - 16:00 Monday - Friday. or Saturday and Sunday morning with 7am to 4pm Monday to Wednesday
My NHS client have a Temporary Helpdesk Administrator vacancy to join their Facilities Management team maintaining the newly built, state of the art, Royal Papworth hospital based on the Cambridge biomedical campus. The role is an initial 2-3 month assignment with the potential of extending thereafter