Job Title: Help Advisor
Location: Bournemouth (Occasional travel to client sites, as required)
Hours: 09:00am - 5:30pm (working times may differ)
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and dedicated individual to join a busy and friendly Customer Experience Team based in Bournemouth.
About the Role:
Your role will be interesting and varied and will include taking inbound phone calls, emails and tickets raised from the self-service portal by customers, who range from beginners to experienced "Super Administrators".
This position involves supporting system usability questions through to troubleshooting complex technical issues. In addition, you will be assisting the Customer Success Managers with scoping customer requirements, whilst taking pride and personal responsibility for the timely and satisfactory resolution of those queries.
The Help team also work closely with the Learning Managers to support with ad-hoc training by delivering Webinars and producing helpful knowledgebase articles which are added to the Help Online Portal. This portal continually improves the Customer Experience by empowering customers to become experts and self-sufficient by offering a great 24/7 support resource.
Every day will be different and interesting working within this fast paced, challenging, and yet friendly environment.
- Providing ongoing daily support to customer's to accurately resolve and offer guidance on all product related queries
- Log and progress first line inbound telephone calls, emails and self-service portal queries in accordance with the Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Maintain the call logging system to a high level of accuracy, ensuring all queries are recorded, solved or escalated, as appropriate
- Identify customer training needs, create/update supporting knowledgebase articles reducing repeat tickets
- Provide scheduled product training via WebEx
- Support Customer Success Managers by assisting with scoping of customer requirements
- Share newly acquired knowledge with fellow team members
- Working with Solution Managers to deliver small customer projects
- You must have a passion for customer service! This position would suit someone with previous experience in a customer service support role, with a confident telephone manner and a personality to make a positive impact on customers.
- Experience troubleshooting technical queries, preferably in application support. Knowledge of web and browser technologies would be beneficial and established working knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferable.
- You will be friendly and polite and willing to learn and promote a positive working environment
- You will need the ability to learn and retain product information on an ongoing basis, which in time will enable you to quickly understand customer's requirements and build strong rapports with them.
- Ability to remain calm and professional when handling challenging queries
- Computer literate with a keen eye for detail
- You'll be passionate to make a difference and have a talent for ensuring that customers feel valued whilst working enthusiastically with fellow team members.
- Working 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday) your start and finish times will vary on a rotational basis
- Working from home up to twice a month will be required (once established in the role)
- 24 day's annual leave - increasing after two years of service
- The position includes a cash plan health scheme and pension amongst a wealth of other benefits
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://freshrecruits.co.uk/privacy-policy/