Job descriptionJob Title:
Heavy Plant Mechanic
Ideally suitable for people based around the Midlands such as Birmingham, Dudley, Stoke, Nottingham, Telford etc
£08.00ph - £14.00ph DOE
Working for a well know family-run road surfacing business that was established in 2004 Since then, have grown to service everyone from small and medium-sized businesses to large blue-chip companies.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- NVQ level 3 in construction plant maintenance
- Full UK driving license
- Expeirence working on heavy plant including rollers, pavers, dumpers, diggers, excavators etc
- Be able to work on your own
- To be able to maintain and service equipment
- Good knowledge/background on civils, Construction, Surfacing & General Roads background.
- Completion of planned preventative and corrective maintenance activities in a timely manner to minimise equipment downtime.
- Maintain Records of works completed and supporting processes.
- Delivery of continuous improvement projects/actions
- Adhere to all Safety related documentation (Safe Systems of Work, Visual Task Sheets & Risk Assessments/Permits to work etc) for all maintenance activitie
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis