Avanta Care is one of the UK’s leading healthcare companies with jobs available nationwide.
We are looking for professional, caring and determined individuals to join our growing team.
Currently we are looking for a healthcare assistant to work mixed shifts for a residential care home rated good on CQC.
Benefits of working with us:
- Our experienced healthcare assistants earn up to £12.05 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications
- Full time employment - minimum of 35 hours of work per week, with overtime often available
- Additional pay for night shifts and bank holidays
- 28 days of paid holiday per year
- All Avanta Care employees receive a private health cash plan
- We will assist with your DBS check, insurance and uniform
We have practical and online training available if required.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Meet the physical, social and emotional needs of each individual service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence
- Participate in developing and reviewing individual care plans for service users, this may include residents with dementia, in accordance with the Quality Standards manual
- Engage in social care activities with service users throughout the day (and night if appropriate), according to the care plan and as recommended by senior staff
- Answer emergency bells promptly, assess situation and take appropriate action
- Work effectively with others within the home to ensure that service users' needs are met
If you are looking for a new challenge and a rewarding career apply now and join our fantastic team of healthcare professionals.
- Previous experience in care is preferred however we can provide practical and online training.
Additional pay for Nights and Bank holidays