|Health Unit Coordinator|
New London Hospital
New London, NH
|Job Code: 403040|
|- Department: Med Surg Inpatient|
Job Summary: Provides clerical support in the Medical Surgical Dept. Answers telephone, relays messages, makes calls and provides information as determined by NLH policies. Communicates information appropriately and professionally to all members of the health care team in a timely fashion.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current CPR Certification
- 1 – 2 years experience as a unit clerk/secretary in a hospital or similar setting
- Ability to work under stressful and critical situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- General clerical/secretarial skills, to include operation of standard office equipment.
- Ability to self-direct, and self-motivate.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Good computer skills required.
Full-time & Part-time* benefits
- Insurance Benefit
- On-site child care center
- Generous paid time off
- Shift differential
- 403b Retirement & Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Program
- On-site fitness room
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- and more....
*depending upon the number of hours worked.
For a complete list of benefits and to apply on-line, please visit us at www.newlondonhospital.org
|Click here to|
|Contact: || |
Source : New London Hospital