RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
About the role:
- This role suits an ambitious qualified accountant (5 years PQE) seeking a high-profile leadership role within the supply commercial finance organization. As the Supply Controller, the individual works closely with Health Manufacturing, Procurement and Supply Services and brings clarity on the numbers with clear understanding of the underlying drivers.
- This individual will support Health Supply Finance Director and acts as first point of contact on all Supply related queries across Health RB.
- (S)he leads all aspects of supply FP&A activities (reporting, planning, forecasting and analysis); provide financial support to Health Supply Finance Director, Tax, Treasury and Business Unit management.
- The person will focus on development and implementation of tools for the Health Manufacturing function with continuous process improvement and must have an eye for detail.
-Management and devolvement of a team of 3 qualified accountants
-Accounting and reporting:
- Oversees and produce KPI reports for Manufacturing and Supply Services, in their different aggregations under both Supply and Commercial points of view.
- Provides clarity on performance drivers in the month and YTD
- Produce timely and accurate Management Reports on the overall Supply performance impacting Health Relief, Health Wellness and IFCN’ P&Ls, with BU Management Teams as key final users of information.
- GMVA ownership to the BU/Group – consolidation/reporting, COGS validation and reconciliation as required.
- CAPEX control, challenge and reporting within the regional teams to ensure the right investments are made both now and in the future.
- Flash/LV consolidation and review
- MFR/ELT/GSLT presentations
- CFC reporting and analysis
- CAPEX tracking and reporting
- GMVA consolidation and timely delivery
- Statutory/Management reporting
- Manages automation projects (Anaplan, Power BI)
- Maintenance of Capex approval flows and up to date matrix
- Facilitate Write off approvals/changes
- Update Supply Policies update and alignment within the tea and BU as required
- Prepare MoCo changes/presentations for CCB approvals. Perform and oversee UAT testing
- Develop new capabilities as required to improve reporting process (Power BI, Anaplan, etc)
- Translate Health Manufacturing plans into Europe, North America, DvM and IFCN views, for the purpose of presenting one single consolidated piece of information for the BU Supply and Area Management Teams.
- Work together with Health BU and Finance Category Teams on 3/5 years plans
- Manages in data collection and analysis to support presentations on proposed strategic initiatives; assist Manufacturing Finane Directors in target setting and tracking, aligned with the goals of the set tasks.
- Confident business partner within Supply Finance (from factory controllers to Cluster Finance Directors)
- Works with other functions outside of Supply (BU FP&A, Group FP&A, Category Finance, Finance Shared Services, Tax and Treasury)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Is this you?
- An ambitious qualified accountant seeking a high-profile leadership role within the supply finance organization
- Being able to cooperate closely with Health Manufacturing, Procurement and Supply Services and bring clarity on the numbers with clear understanding of the underlying drivers
- Acting as first point of contact on all Supply related queries across Health RB
- Leading all aspects of supply FP&A activities (reporting, planning, forecasting and analysis); provide financial support to Health Supply Finance Director, Tax, Treasury and Business Unit management.
- Focusing on development and implementation of tools for the Health Manufacturing function with continuous process improvement and having an eye for detail.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!