Health and Safety Property Inspector
We are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Property Inspector for our client based in the Croydon area.
It is likely that Monday you would be office based and the remaining 4 days you will be working from home or out on site completing the reports. Assessments can be anywhere in the UK although are carefully planned and grouped together (bear in mind some stay over needed for further afield - all expenses paid). Portfolio size is; 28 blocks with 650 units.
As a Health and Safety Property Inspector you will need to have/be:
- Driving Licence
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Health and Safety Inspector
- FPA/IFE Level 4 - Fire Safety Diploma (or equivalent)
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- GIFireE (desirable)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (desirable)
- BOHS P402 - Asbestos surveying (desirable)
- IT Literate and Numerical
- Willing to travel
Details of a Health and Safety Property Inspector:
- Salary: Up to £37,000.00 per annum (depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 9.00am-5:30pm (flexible)
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Croydon
Duties of a Health and Safety Property Inspector:
- To produce Health & Safety and Fire Risk Assessment Reports in accordance with current legislation
- To produce remedial reports further to an incident on site relating to a potential H&S claim.
- To advise Property Managers further to any queries that arise from the content of the reports produced.
- To ensure that knowledge of current legislation is kept to date to ensure that reports are in keeping with any changes.
- To liaise with Fire Officers regarding any inspections carried out by the Local Fire Authority or Enforcement Notices sent
Benefits of working as a Health and Safety Property Inspector:
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Access to a pool car or use of own car (standard mileage)
If you are interested in this position please click Apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£37,000.00 - £37,000.00 per year