Health & Safety Officer
Monday to Friday 9-5
Transport/Warehouse Background needed.
What will you bring?
- Extensive experience in H&S & Facilities within large, complex, 24-7, food/food-related warehousing and transport environments
- Relevant H&S qualifications e.g. IOSH/NEBOSH, up to date knowledge of H&S legislation and exposure to HSE codes of practice/procedures (incl. Covid-19)
- Background in Food Logistics/Distribution (3PL/in-house), Food Retail, Foodservice, or FMCG Manufacturing
- Good working knowledge of Food Safety and Transport Compliance best practice
- Exposure to Security & Loss Prevention within Retail store and/or logistics environments
- Experience of setting up new operations and/or delivering large scale operational change projects
- A track record of developing and embedding a ‘safety first culture’ that's led and sustained by all
- Experience of designing safe systems of work, risk assessments and delivering colleague H&S/Compliance training
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of how H&S/Security/Loss Prevention can impact KPI’s & financial performance
28,000.00 - 29,000.00 per year