Job descriptionJob Title:
Health and Safety Manager, HSQE Manager, HSEQ Manager, SHEQ Manager
London, Surrey, Berkshire, Croydon, Bromley, Leatherhead, Twickenham
Salary / Benefits:
£65,000 to £75,000 per annum, plus package
Immediate starts are available, pending notice period
Our client is an industry leading Engineering Contractor specialising in the HV Power sector delivering projects across National Grid.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience in providing SHEQ input to high value projects across whole project life-cycle including tendering stage.
- Ability to contribute at both strategic and tactical level.
- Knowledge and experience of High Voltage construction projects desirable.
- Knowledge of proactive safety monitoring and reporting systems.
- Professional Qualification such as NEBOSH Dip/Degree
- Chartered Membership (or working towards) of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- Must have at least 3 years' experience of SHESQ management in construction industry related to electric distribution and transmission business.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience of working on projects up to 400kV
- Main Contractor experience
This role is to provide our client with an effective, fit for purpose, Safety Management System across the life cycle of all projects undertaken by the company. This should include all aspects of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
In doing so they should provide proactive support and guidance to ensure compliance with current health, safety and environment legislation across all aspects of the business and projects.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.