Competitive plus Benefits
About the Role
A new, unique position has become available for a Health, Safety & Facilities Manager to join Mamas & Papas. The Health, Safety & Facilities Manager will ensure that Mamas & Papas complies fully with all its legal obligations and duties under Health & Safety Legislation and associated ACOPs and guidance to ensure the health and safety of its employees and customers.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, the role will cover the following key responsibilities:
- You will be accountable for the management and development of compliance policies, strategies, processes and procedures across the business, which is divided into three core functional areas; Head Office, Warehouse and Retail.
- You will work with line managers across the business to implement the policies, strategies, processes and procedures.
- You will chair monthly H&S Committee meetings, building a positive safety culture and increasing H&S awareness and compliance across the business.
- You will calculate and compare costs for all required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- You will be involved in strategic planning, project management and day-to-day operations as and when required.
About the Person
We’re looking for an existing Health & Safety Manager who is ready to add Facilities Management into their role or a Health, Safety & Facilities manager who is looking for a new challenge. You will be a Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Health & Safety and will be NEBOSH qualified at diploma level with at least 5 years management experience. You will have the ability to build strong, collaborative and influential working relationships and have a results focused approach. You will be highly organised with the ability to work at pace to the commercial needs of the business, but most of all you will have a positive, can do attitude with a clear passion for Health & Safety.
About the Brand
Becoming a parent is a big step, and big steps need good companions. We’ve made it our mission to be here for the next generation of parents. Helping them through pregnancy and beyond with products, advice and experiences they need to grow the lifestyle they want.
From our Head Office in Huddersfield, Mamas & Papas looks after 30 stores and 100 trusted stockists in the UK and Ireland. With stores and partnerships in more than 40 countries around the world, wherever they are, we help our customers to bring baby into their world, their way.
About the Benefits and Training
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll be entitled to lots of exciting benefits* including:
Fit us round your life with flexible working hours.
Enjoy time off with up to 35 days holiday.
We’ll help secure your future with at least 4% contributions.
Receive peace of mind with a generous entitlement plan.
Take advantage of 25% off Mamas & Papas products and other discounts.
Enjoy subsidised canteen, free tea and coffee, Wi-Fi and more at our social hub.
Get involved with monthly events and quizzes.
*subject to various T&Cs.
Please note this is a Mamas & Papas Limited vacancy.
If you’re seeking a challenging and rewarding career as part of a global multi-channelled family with ambitious plans for the future, then what are you waiting for? Apply now