Health & Safety Coordinator
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
Hours Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:30
• Experience of working in Food or FMCG sector although others will be considered
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment
• Good I.T skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages specifically excel
• Health and safety qualification i.e. NEBOSH General Certificate
• Ability to work to tight deadlines delivering high quality results
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently
• Ability to analyse data, identify trends and provide solutions to problems - desirable
•Undertake risk assessments as required, while proactively following up on control measures until complete
•Complete daily metrics and callouts
•Leveraging your Auditor-level knowledge of Amazon’s procedures and legal requirements, you’ll advise associates and managers accordingly
•Become a subject matter expert in your specific level of competence, while staying vigilant and not disclosing any sensitive information outside of your particular level
•Consistently monitor your Fulfilment Centre, keeping an eye on compliance with Amazon’s safety procedures
•Investigate accidents, near misses and any incidents, as you establish root cause
•Update internal records regarding incidents, near misses and accidents
•Undertake action plans to ensure continuing, sustained compliance with legislation
•Conduct yourself professionally at all times: you maintain confidentiality in matters involving safety investigations
•Flexibility: you’re willing and able to cover non-traditional shifts–including nights and weekends–during peak periods.
My client is internationally recognised brand within the food industry. A rare opportunity has arisen to join and manage their Health and Safety function with opportunities to develop within the company.
PROMAN Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.