Job descriptionJob Title:
Health & Safety Advisor, SHE Advisor, HSE Advisor, EHS Advisor
Kent / Essex
Salary / Benefits:
£34,000 - £38,000 per annum + package
Immediate considering notice periods
Our client creates and delivers innovative end-to-end turnkey solutions for telecommunication network providers that encompass the entire scope of work including design, build, programme management and ongoing operational maintenance and support. Enhanced by their market leading approach to mutual gain-share commercial agreements in collaborative arrangements, their solutions deliver best value, minimise cost and reduce risk.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Utilities experience
- NEBOSH General or equivalent
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Telecommunication experience
- BT and or Openreach contract experience
- Safety, Health & Evironment Advisor to work within the SHEQ team covering the Essex and Kent area.
- Determine site compliance against company, client and legislative requirements
- To ensure consistent implementation of SHEQ Standards across the contract
- Operating across utility, construction and street works projects
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis