Health & Safety Administrator
Are you a proven Administrator seeking permanent work in the Richmond area with a leading employer?
Are you looking for an employer that can offer career progression and development?
Our leading Property client are seeking a proven and professional Administrator to join the Health and Safety Team on a permanent basis. Working as part of the team, you will ensure the field H&S inspectors appointments are scheduled, planned and mapped in addition to supporting with inspection paperwork an reports.
Immediate start available
Leading employer with extensive benefits and training
Excellent working environment
- Scheduling appointments /booking travel and accommodation
- Mapping routes and booking visits with clients
- Arranging materials
- Filing, scanning and document management
- Compiling data and reports for clients to review
- Proof reading and correcting client reports
- General administration and updating reports
- Proven administration, help-desk or scheduler experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong IT skills e.g. MS office tools
- Customer focused, professional and keen to learn
- Immediate to start or short notice
- Able to commute to Richmond (no parking)
- Experience or interest in H&S would be an advantage
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.