Are you an Administrator looking for a role working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
North Oxford Garage is currently looking for an H&S Administrator to allow us to drive the continued growth of the William Morgan Group.
This position will be based at North Oxford Garage but travelling to two other sites within a 7 mile radius will be required in a vehicle provided by the company.
The Role is inclusive but not limited to:
- Supporting a high standard culture of operational workplace safety.
- Ensuring compliance with the latest Health & Safety legislation.
- Acting on the result of inspections, ensuring follow-up actions are completed.
- Fulfilling the role of Fire Officer.
- Logging, reviewing and reporting on actions arising from management site checklists.
- Ensuring that accurate and up to date risk assessments have been provided.
- Reporting all accidents and 'near miss' instances in a timely manner.
- Conducting a Health & Safety based induction.
- Instructing and reporting on the outcome of equipment inspections.
Keywords: Health & Safety | Administrator | Admin | Training | Employees | Risk Assessment
22 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays | Car Leasing Scheme | Laptop | Training and Development
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills and the ability to challenge constructively.
- Experience of working with Managers.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload.
- Positive working attitude.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and using Outlook.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Working knowledge or experience of Health and Safety administration isn't essential but desirable.
William Morgan Group is an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.