- Do you like to help others?
- Do you have a caring nature?
- Are you sensible and responsible?
- Can you be trusted to care for an elderly person as you would your own mother or father?
If you can answer YES to these questions and you are looking for immense job satisfaction!
Home Angels Healthcare Services Ltd is currently in need of Health Carers to work in Swindon.
- Good in English; written and spoken communication skills
- the ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds
- the ability to handle patients with sensitivity and respect
- observational skills
Your day-to-day tasks could include:
- helping patients shower and get dressed
- helping people eat
- using equipment to lift and move patients
- talking to patients and reassuring them
- helping patients to the toilet
- tidying the ward or patients’ homes
Aside from offering FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS, we provide:
- mileage allowance
- training, and
- COMPETITIVE SALARY RATE