Mandara is an independent trading company with a track record of generating significant returns. We are leaders and innovators in the financial commodity markets thriving by connecting proprietary data and technology with rigorous trading execution.
Founded in 2009, Mandara trades worldwide markets across global time-zones, through teams in London, Jersey City and Singapore.
Over the years we have grown organically. To embody our Strategy 2024 and after exceptional revenue growth in 2019, we want to welcome a proven independent trader with diversified strategies to our team.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a demonstrable background of targeting and bringing in world-class performers to organisations. You will be expected to source candidates for specialist roles within the Front Office part of the business. Including, traders, direct traders, quant traders at all levels and various trading support positions.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to make a strong contribution to the next phase of growth of a leading commodities trading house. The role offers a healthy challenge and continued development for those already on a successful career path.
You will be expected to live by our values, operating at the highest level in a transparent and meritocratic environment. In your unrelenting pursuit for excellence, integrity must be at the forefront of everything you do.
- Take ownership of all aspects of the recruitment process, including: role profiling, CV screening, assessment planning, creating interview scripts and conducting interviews, candidate sourcing, running assessment centres, and working with recruiters
- Proactively source candidates to successfully fill each role via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
- Engage with approved agencies once direct sourcing is exhausted
- Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of candidate progress and feedback through the recruitment portal
- Strategic partnership with HR and key stakeholders, ensuring they are kept informed of recruitment developments and to understand their recruitment needs
- Improve the elapsed time and total company hours spent on talent identification
- Demonstrate innovation by bringing creative change to our talent identification processes, proposing and utilising new ways to target and source candidates
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have proven commercial experience with a specific focus on headhunting and sourcing passive candidates within Front Office in the trading industry
- Experience within financial services
- Experience as an in-house recruiter
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MANDARA
- A performance-focused and nurturing culture characterised by transparency, meritocracy and collaboration that produces outsized and sustainable results
- Continuous Performance Development Reviews with feedback to improve financial outcomes for you and Mandara
- A high-trust and high-autonomy environment
- Attractive total compensation package including significant bonus opportunity and benefits
Mandara is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.