Head of Security, Risk & Compliance
£65,000 - £75,000
City of London
Leads the development and implementation of a security programme that protects my clients information assets through managing risk, deploying effective cloud security risk framework and ensuring appropriate compliance. Facilitates information security governance, advises senior leadership on security direction, resource investments, and designs appropriate policies to manage information security risk.
Key Responsibilities/duties -
1. Leadership and management including customer service/ values
* Cyber and information security, service operations and infrastructure leadership within the broad area of IT, leading and providing subject matter expertise for all IT Security matters
2. Strategy/ achieving objectives
* Accountable for developing and maintain the information security strategy, policy, accompanying standards, procedures and guidance
* Additional Duties as required by management, this may include travel between L&Q sites
3. Working with others - internal
* Work closely with the DPO, Internal Audit as a key part of planning for regular audit and review.
* Close liaison with key stakeholders to ensure the business awareness of IT Security remains consistently high
* To promote security awareness by developing and implementing a security awareness and training programme
Key skills required -
* Practical experience of implementing, managing and maintaining IT Security practice
* Information security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, IISP, CISM, GIAC)
* Experience of Agile ways of working
* Ability to understand the long-term and short-term perspectives of IT Security products and solutions
* Owned IT security policy and ran a secure multi-site set of infrastructure
* Extensive knowledge of security related technologies including Encryption, Identity and Access Management, Authentication, Network and Cloud based platforms
* Enterprise wide IT Security solutions design and implementation experience (3,000+ users)
* Strong stakeholder engagement and managerial level communications.
* Experience in managing teams or projects and managing third party service providers
Interested? Apply now!
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.