Are you a passionate English teacher? Do you enjoy working with student's with special needs?
Randstad is working with a SEN school in the Norwich area to appoint a Secondary Head of English. The school works with students with learning disabilities like dyslexia. The ideal person is an experienced English teacher looking to take the next level in their career.
- one to one contact with consultant
- 24/7 on-call service
- Free career advice
- Support and guidance throughout your role
- create a positive learning environment
- effective classroom behaviour management
- ensuring safeguarding of all children
- teach key stage 3,4, or 5 English
- knowledge of English curriculum
- Working with head teacher to develop department policies and procedures
- Support teachers in the department with training and development
If you are interested in this position please call the Cambridge office and ask for Tracie or apply online and a secondary education team member will reach out to you. If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar we would still love to hear from you.