The Retail Operations department of Zachary Daniels are looking to appoint a Head of Retail for a leading electronic cigarette brand. The business are a mainstay on the UK high street and are a name known to most in its marketplace. This retailer currently trade across 40 plus stores with a turnover of circa £10 million per annum.
You will be responsible for leading your area managers and head office support team on delivering the business' strategic objectives across the UK.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Owning and developing the retail strategy and driving specific strategic projects - the business plan to open 30 stores this year with a further 25 to come in the next few years
- Continually assessing the retail environment/climate and competitor activity to anticipate issues and provide proactive solutions
- Sharing ideas and best practice with colleagues in order to ensure that the brand is continually developing and standards and customer expectations are continually exceeded
- Leading retail initiatives, leveraging support from head office stakeholders, analysing results and feeding back commercial recommendations
- Motivating and engaging field-based managers and their teams enabling them to feel empowered, inspired and connected to the business vision
- Ensuring that the customer experience is being consistently delivered across the UK
- Proactively building succession plans and talent mapping to ensure the development and promotion of employees
You will currently be operating at a senior Regional Manager or Head of Retail level to be considered for this appointment and having worked within an assisted sales environment, however that does not need to be within the electronic cigarette market.
In return the business offers a basic salary of up to £85,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus a car allowance of £4,800 per annum, 20% bonus, Bupa healthcare and various other company benefits.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment.
£70,000.00 - £85,000.00 per year
Bonus and benefits.
Bonus and benefits.