A fantastic opportunity as a Head of Regulatory Affairs has arisen to join an expanding and highly influential organisation within an exciting food and drinks technology driven business. Innovation food safety focused they operate within some of the most exciting sectors of the food and drinks manufacturing industry.
- To manage all aspects of the Regulatory Affairs Department ensuring that the team develop and deliver to support clients.
- Leadership and development of the regulatory affairs team ensuring all individuals can reach their full and team potential
- Financial planning and budgetary management
- Manage the teams Business development in order to deliver profitable growth
- Act as the technical expert in the business for this area
- Responsible and lead staff training, development and performance,
- Provide the lead for maintaining budget, performance, business management and improvement and health and safety in the Department
- Degree qualified or equivalent in relevant science or technology
- A recognised and established expert in regulatory affairs, ideally in the food and drink arena
- Proven track record of managing the delivery of legislative support services
- Well-developed communication skills with evidence of successful team leadership and project delivery
- Evidence of CPD to maintain knowledge and experience of advances in Regulatory Affairs
- Evidence of commercial and business development interacting with events
- Ability to influence staff outside of line management structure and work across departments as need to provide them with support in line with regulatory affairs