Head of Partnerships - Green Light Trust believe nature empowers, and we do this by Building health, hope and happiness through the power of nature. Started in 1989, and with a core ethos around preservation of our natural environment, the charity delivers a variety of courses, workshops and educational opportunities for both adults and children. We are looking for an experienced Head of Partnerships to join us, reporting directly to the CEO.
Are you experienced in Business Development and Fundraising Management? Are you able to contribute to the effective management of the organisation, identify opportunities and additional funds? You will be responsible for managing relationships with corporate partners to ensure maximisation of the return from partnerships.
The Head of Partnerships key duties include:
- Identifying and leading the response to commissioned opportunities
- Ensuring the submission of progress reports in line with funding requirements.
- Identifying collaboration opportunities and taking an active role in securing them
- Supporting other areas in the organisation to ensure you enable others to do their role
- Maintaining a database of contacts and leads
- Attend events to represent the organisation and partnerships
- Chair monthly business development meetings and attend events to represent the organisation and partnerships
- Liaise with Finance management to identify funding requirements and submissions of any applications
- Effectively and proactively manage relationships with donors and funders
- Ensure adherence to governance requirements of funding
- Deputise for the CEO in their absence
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Partnerships, with a proven track record in a collaborative leadership and business development skills. This is a full time role with a salary of £28,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Strictly no Recruitment Agencies
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Key Skills: Charity, Head of Partnerships, Business Development, Fundraising, Partnership
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Salary depending on experience