Job Role: Head of Education Services
Location: Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
Salary: £41,000 to £50,000 plus Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Why do we want you?
We want you because of your background in operations and quality assurance in a education or training contexts (you'll likely be a University Registrar or similar). You have strong experience in operational processes and process enhancement within the education sector and have the skills required to lead operational and delivery enhancement projects in a key area of our business. You have a strong focus on the customer experience combined with a broad knowledge of accreditations / regulations such as ISO and ofqual.
A bit about us.
CLT International is a global provider of education for professionals working in financial services. The company is UK-based with a global student community and is a subsidiary of Wilmington plc (a global information and education business). The core of our business is to provide education and development opportunities to professionals worldwide, in partnership with a professional membership body (STEP) and other commercial stakeholders. Supporting both individuals and firms worldwide, CLTI has trained over 15,000 individuals and maintains relationships with some of the world’s largest financial and legal institutions, regulatory bodies and government departments.
To support our growth and development strategy, we are looking for an innovative and creative individual to contribute to the development of our brand, product and our global community.
In this Head of Education Services role you will manage a team of 6 and be responsible for all of the efficient operational planning and delivery, operational process design and quality assurance of our operational delivery of our programmes, qualifications, assessments, and content from the point of programme ‘go-live’ and student registration to graduation.
You will develop and own our Academic Regulations, Manual of Policy and Procedures and ensure our Quality Assurance processes are continually developed and adhered to.
If you've got experience of ISO Accreditation of similar that would be helpful as its something we might light to pursue in the future.
Other areas of responsibility are;
- Supporting the design of and the execution of our customer journey, progression, and retention and KPIs as they relate to the Operations and Quality experience and ensuring our students are dealt with fairly in their time with CLTI
- The accuracy and quality of our student record data and writing operational reports relating to their field of operations to support our strategic planning and delivery
- Ensuring our collaborative partnerships are supported in their operations and quality assurance
- The training and induction of our tutors, examiners and external examiners
- Secretary our QA and Qualification boards
You will also ensure the CRM, LMS and any other exam, content or venue management systems are current and updated with all the detail necessary for our programmes, assessments, content and ancillary items to be purchased and delivered.
There is also responsibility here for you to ensure student communications in all formats are of the highest professional standards maintaining focus on customer service levels in terms of response times and accuracy of information
If this role sounds interesting to you, why not submit an application and see where it takes you.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
We know it’s not a skill, but the successful candidate must have permission to work in the role’s location by the start of their employment.
You will also need;
- Background in operations and quality assurance in education or training contexts
- Background and experience in operational processes and process enhancement
- Education to degree level, or equivalent professional qualification or equivalent professional experience
- A creative problem solver who ensures implementation and effects change
- Good systems knowledgeof Salesforce or other CRM software
- Good knowledge of LMSs
- Commercially astutein operational process design and execution
- Experience in designing and implementing change management initiatives Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing demonstrating a consultative and collaborative outlook.
You need to be the kind of person who…
- Is passionate about ensuring high levels of delivery of our operational, delivery and QA processes, the student contact and continually improve the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of the processes and services provided by your department in line with the
CLTIs strategy and the need to deliver an excellent student experience.
- Leads by example on operational and delivery enhancement projects and regularly report on our metrics and KPIs in their area.
Thanks for reading our job advert. We’ve tried to bring to life what it’s like working as part of Wilmington plc but we do so much that it’s tough to distil into a single page. We also recognise that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job unless they think they match every requirement. Don’t let that hold you back. If you are excited about the role and think you can do much of what we have described but aren’t sure if you are quite who we’re looking for… give it a try. Nothing ventured nothing gained!
Come join us!
We offer a great benefits package which includes standard things like performance related bonus, pension with life assurance etc., but also Wilmington Choices which allows you to tailor your benefits package with offerings like holiday purchase, discount vouchers, heavily subsidised gym membership, cycle to work schemes and dining cards.
We offer variety, development and an opportunity to be part of a committed group of colleagues. We operate an open environment where you’ll be encouraged to make an impact. At Wilmington, our collaborative approach means your great ideas will be welcomed and your great work recognised.
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity”
The Legal Bit!
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
*Please note that this role may remain advertised until an offer of employment has been made.