Cavendish Maine are proud to be working exclusively with a successful and rapidly growing business within the personal care, wellness, beauty and gift sectors, supplying both independent and major UK retailers such as Boots, Debenhams, TK Maxx, ASOS, Amazon, Blue Diamond Group and Paperchase with their fantastic range of products. With an impressive 5 year growth strategy in place, this is an incredibly exciting time to join this fast paced, dynamic and energetic UK based business.
A new role within the business to drive the future design, development and brand strategy for the business. The business is going through an exciting transformation and the Head of Marketing will play an integral part of this evolution. Sitting on the senior leadership team and reporting directly into the Managing Director the Head of Marketing & Innovation will be instrumental in developing and driving the brand strategy and innovation pipeline, understand future industry trends and develop the company and brand direction and how this is communicated with customers across:
- The company websites
- Social channels
- Creating an influencer strategy
The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing the Corporate Social Responsibility Policy whilst working closely with the Sales Director to drive retailer/brand programmes and supporting the sales team with the compelling brand and product stories used to sell with.
- Day to day team management of a design and development team of 7, ensuring the workload is prioritised, strategic and delivering sustainable and profitable growth.
- Constantly review design and develop project timelines and workload, working closely with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure brand or bespoke launches are delivered on time, in full to retail partners.
- Working closely with the Group CEO to drive the future brand, category and product pipeline strategy and driving efficiencies in product offering and Global SKUs.
- Working alongside the Sales Director, leading the bespoke strategy and project prioritisation: identifying what customers the business should be developing unique product for, why and how do they fit into the wider commercial strategy.
- Supporting the sales team with marketing materials to ensure they are able to present insight led, category led compelling sales and brand stories to customers.
- Develop the company consumer marketing; social, digital and influencer strategies.
- Design, develop and implement the company corporate social responsibility strategy which will be pivotal in how the business develops brands and products in the future.
- Review the company website and online channel marketing strategy, assessing where they sit within the commercial and marketing strategy and where they should fit in the future.
Experience in marketing communications, with personal care, beauty, gift or wellness sector experienced being a distinct advantage.
- Experience of bespoke/own label project briefs, management and delivery of launch.
- Product design or development background preferable.
- Experience with all forms of marketing functions – ATL, BTL, online (incl social media), PR, events.
- Strategic, yet practical thinker.
- Good understanding of marketing trends, able to forward think.
- Proven Project Management experience.
- Presentation skills.
- Budget management skills.
- Strong team player.
- Previous experience of people management.
- Able to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Ideally, degree qualified.
Consultant: Rina Gokani
Job Reference: RG/22204
Tel: 01275 813027
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Up to £70,000, depending on experience, + bonus and benefits