Established in 2003 Utilita was set up to give customers a fair deal with their Gas and Electric. Supplying to over 750,000 customers and employing over 1400 members of staff with multiple sites across the UK Utilita has been going from strength to strength in a challenging market.
We are inviting candidates to apply for a new exciting position at Utilita working as the Head of Service Delivery based at our Head Office in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh. Offering a competitive salary plus company bonus, corporate rewards scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and much more....
What You'll Be Doing
As an experience Head of Service Delivery you will be responsible for the line management of the Service Delivery function and resource that covers Process Management (inc ITIL), Continual Service Improvement, Business Relationship Management, Business Analysis, Project Management and Vendor Management. You will work with internal teams and third party suppliers to own the governance and performance of IT systems and processes across Utilita ensuring the provision of robust, cost effective, scalable, fit-for-purpose services.
- Create and deliver on strategies for IT Service Management (ITSM) that supports the needs of IT and the business
- Ownership of ITSM tools and platforms in Utilita including ensuring adopting, applying and maintaining appropriate configurations, workflows, etc
- Define and police SLAs and OLAs related to all ITIL processes in line with the requirements of the business (in particular Incident, Problem and Change Management)
- Ensures the creation of timely, professional and relevant communications/ reports to stakeholders across the business (particularly in relation to Major Incident Management)
- Create and maintain fit-for-purpose reporting frameworks across the different stakeholder groups
- Review and where necessary amend contractual service levels and deliverables to ensure that they continue to be aligned with the needs of Utilita
- Actively seek to leverage economies and efficiencies of scale through supplier consolidation whilst managing the risks associated with a reduced supplier base
- Provide an interface between IT and the business to identify opportunities for technology to deliver competitive advantage
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards and communication frameworks aligned to the varying needs of the different stakeholder groups
- Own the design and modification of business systems and processes mapping business process and workflows and associated interfaces as appropriate
- Translate business challenges in to IT solution specification
- Co-ordinate the delivery of IT projects (and the IT elements of business projects)
- Fulfil line management responsibilities for the Service Delivery team leads across multi-functional groups, such as approving leave requests, resource planning, conducting annual reviews and other performance appraisals, completing necessary admin to support these tasks.
What We're Looking For
- Able to work on site and provide eligibility to work in the UK. Utilita are unable to provide Visa sponsorship
- Experience of creating a Service Delivery function from first principles including documenting, implementing and maintain standards, processes and best practice based on the ITIL framework
- Experience in delivering fast-paced, complex programmes from idea-inception through to specification creation and project management in a regulated Business to Consumer organisation;
- Experience working with in-house developed systems and software developers;
- Experience with vendor management, including contractual negotiations with external partners
- Experienced in adapting communication style and technicality to a wide variety of internal & external stakeholders
- Strong experience in senior leadership, management and/or mentoring staff including work allocation, performance reviews and associated HR tasks with multi-functional teams.