Head of IT - FinTech/Financial Services/Banking - London
Head of IT/IT Manger/IT Product Manager required for a client based in Central London where you will be responsible for the coordination and adoption of my client group IT products. This role works within an agile environment and works closely with vendors, stakeholders and IT resources to plan product roadmap and deliver on these solutions/products.
Within this role you will sit on the governance committee for each of the Group IT product working with stakeholders across the group and be involved in key decision-making regarding product/solution development based on strategic directives and business value.
Please note this role requires candidate to have worked or currently working within the FinTech/Financial Services and Banking sector.
Key Skills required,
- Direct and deliver the development of Group IT Product offering within a Banking/Financial Services environment
- Own the successful delivery of large high impact solutions and high cross functional product by providing hands on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and post implementation phases.
- Identifying and evaluating technology solutions that deliver services that can be used across the group
- Manage and maintain backlog of product issues
- Provide leadership on internal IT projects and act as IT liaison on initiatives that require Group IT Services.
- Experience in the Banking / FinTech or Financial Services is essential for this position
My client are offering a salary of up to £70,000 depending on experiences plus benefits
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this position