About the Role
We are excited to be recruiting for an ambitious Head of IT & Digital Transformation.
RHACC’s mission is to empower adults through education. We are looking for someone that will play a key role in delivering on this mission through new technologies that position us as one of the leading adult colleges in the country in the digital learning space. With a strong base of core systems, we are looking to undertake a digital transformation that enhances the way that people learn, teach, and work.
You will have experience leading technology teams and projects and hold relevant qualifications/certificates. You should be ambitious, with an interest in being part of an exciting change programme. You will be organised and adaptable, a good problem solver, and have a track record of delivering quality results through an engaged and empowered team.
We welcome and encourage applicants from all ages and backgrounds, reflecting the diverse nature of our college and the vibrant community it serves.
About the College
We welcome 8000 learners to the college each year. Our learners reflect our community, coming from all abilities, backgrounds, ages. Our curriculum is equally diverse – we offer over 2000 courses of excellent quality across multiple disciplines.
We are dedicated to closing the achievement gaps between the most advantaged and disadvantaged adults in our community. We are proud of our specialist courses which help adults get into university within a year; plus, our women-only offering which helps women get back into learning and employment.
Our college extends over two beautiful campuses in Richmond and Surbiton, with dedicated art and business schools, a 120-seat theatre, offices, classrooms, workshops and kitchens. As well as a newly created co-working space. Plans are in place to design and build a new purpose-built teaching centre at our Surbiton campus by 2022.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent contributory pension schemes
- A commitment to your ongoing learning and professional development. Including:
- Fully funded professional development if required for your role (subject to applications)
- 1 free course per year from our wide ranging curriculum
- A further 50% discount on any further RHACC courses
- Holidays which increase with each year of service
- All staff are able to request flexible working arrangements
- Progressive family friendly policies
- An onsite crèche where you can enjoy staff discounts
- Desirable locations with very good connections into and out of London
- Other benefits that we offer:
- Discounted private healthcare
- Eye care vouchers
- A cycle to work scheme