Location: Flexible on Location or can be based in London
We appreciate that recruitment and job seeking may not be a priority for people in the current climate. The safety and wellbeing of individuals is of the utmost importance and we as a business are assisting through data intelligence in any way we can. However, we do have some critical hires at present and there may be individuals at this time open to a new opportunity. We are seeking two Economists to join Experian's established Experian's Analytics Group based in our global Headquarters in London Victoria.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. We were also named by Forbes magazine as one of the top 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" five times in a row.
Decision Analytics, UK
Experian Decision Analytics (DA) help customers to lend effectively, confidently identify individuals and to minimise the risk of fraud by developing advanced software and models to analyse data. We help them to detect and minimise fraud whilst delivering the customer experience that people expect.
The Head of Fraud, is a key leadership positions within Experian DA businesses. This individual will provide leadership and focus in defining, launching and managing the Fraud products and services, in line with existing strategies, as well as with future aspirations in the broader Identity and Fraud portfolio, to achieve business and product goals.
She/He will have responsibility for Fraud products and propositions developed globally and customised for the region, major investment programmes and the complete product lifecycle. The scope of the role includes client facing activities, leadership across the various functional teams, market requirements, commercial justification, development, rollout to each of Experian's chosen global markets and delivery centres, revenue and EBIT achievement.
This individual will be recognised and trusted as the P&L owner for UK&I Fraud (£25m), and a senior market expert by Experian's consultants, sales and delivery personnel for his/her knowledge of products under management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides excellent leadership and vision for the team.
- Product strategy; responsible that products and propositions are well documented and accepted.
- Product roadmaps clearly defined and updated, in line with market needs and regional priorities.
- Product roadmap confirmed with stakeholders and updated regularly.
- Commercials in support of responsible products well defined and in regular use.
- Sales teams successfully educated on product positioning, differentiation and key features.
- Product initiatives/plans in support of product strategy successfully executed.
- Market requirements for responsible products and propositions well documented and accepted.
- Enhancement requests well documented and prioritised, with supporting business case.
- Facilitate and drive performance management processes.
What success will look like
- Within the first year, built strong relationships and credibility with the sales teams by clearly communicating and presenting the products, answering the questions and engaging into product roadmap discussions.
- Within the first year, champion the push into Machine Learning functionality into Experian's broad and substantial fraud footprint.
- Within the first year, achieved effective collaboration with global counterparts and product developers to refine the current framework and to build an enterprise suite to increase sales for fraud products and propositions.
- Within the first year, engaging in a successful launch into the Account Takeover ("ATO") market and be seen as a key leader in managing the transition of the UK&I Identity portfolio from point solutions into a broad set of microservices that are launched to market via specific propositions.
We are excited to hear from people who are highly commercial with an extensive background in technology and product management .
You will be experienced in environments where a consultative sales process is followed by implementation, such as strategy consulting and higher order, techenabled or data services. Key areas of focus will be on how to best market the product suite, product development and scaling the business via a refined strategy.
You will have experience in working in a large, matrix environment with a proven ability to work through influence and collaboration. We are seeking someone with the drive, charisma and be market savvy to capitalise on Experian's position in the market. You'll be key in further defining the solution category and ensuring that Experian is the industry leader in the minds of clients and partners.
Essential Requirements: You should apply if you have significant experience in:
- In a product development management role within a Fraud/Identification /Risk management software house, technology consulting firm and/or a System Integrator. Familiar with driving the implementation and launch of new technologies and their business application, awareness of enterprise architectures and solution design.
- You can demonstrate a proven track record of successfully executing product initiatives, developing pricing strategies, supporting client contracts and negotiations.
• Previous experience of managing P&L is advantageous