Head of Finance
£60,000 - £70,000
Our client, who is a growing business based in South Manchester, are looking to recruit an ambitious Head of Finance to help them through a period of change/ restructure. Reporting into the Group Finance Director, you will accountable for all aspects of the company finances including financial reporting, management accounts, budgeting and forecasting. You will also oversee and manage a finance and credit control team.
- Reporting and accounting as per legal requirements.
- Budgeting and Forecasting for various departments within the business
- To maintain levels of financial control and discipline within the business to Group Standards
- To take functional leadership and lead strategic development for the Finance function within the business.
- Cash flow management throughout the business directing areas where specifically responsible and supporting other directors where not.
- Contributing to strategic planning and development as a member of executive team
- Work closely with functional department heads throughout the business with a view to monitoring, understand and enhancing the performance of the business
- Recruitment of wider finance and credit control teams
- Challenge and implement change to existing business processes, policies and procedures to improve financial efficiency and business performance
- Reduce carrier cost to improve efficiency
- Implement cost reduction plan
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven record within finance, managing all aspects of business finances and operating at a similar level
- History of managing teams, identifying training needs and developing staff
- Experience working with a logistics/ retail background would be highly desirable
- Understanding of import/ export would be beneficial
- Solid background working with other departments within the business including logistics and supply chain
Our client is a growing business based in South Manchester. The role offers genuine progression opportunities and would suit someone who is looking to develop their career.
£60,000 - £70,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 per year