A Bit About Us
You might not have heard of us but we are a global leader in payments processing technology and solutions for a wide range of merchants. In fact, we operate in over 30 different countries and have a global turnover of over $4bn and in the last four years - seen our share price rise by over five times!
It’s exciting times for us. Our industry is going through dramatic changes as waves of de-regulation, changing customer needs and technology led propositions dramatically change the landscape. As we refine and develop all sales and distribution channels we are consolidating our two senior sales team into one team that will focus on our larger, more complex engagements. This maybe direct to client, developing partnerships centred on our technical proposition or a combination of all of these scenarios.
A Bit About the Role
- Establish a clear vision, direction and priorities for the UK&I Enterprise team
- Inspire the teams (Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Partnerships) to execute passionately against that vision
- Embrace supporting pitches with your team members, at times lead prospect engagement where required prior to delegation
- Develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive (multi channel, multi vertical) business plan for the UK&I Enterprise sales region. This will include operational metrics and annual enablers such as commission plan formulation
- Take full responsibility for leading the team to exceed quota and provide accurate forecasting
- Build and develop an elite team; hire and develop top talent and mentor, coach & develop the sales team
- Establish and maintain senior relationships across the business locally, internationally and with customers and partners
- Lead and develop a creative and method orientated bid management function
- Have the desire and drive to rise to the top of the VP of Sales’ leadership team
A Bit About You?
- Extensive experience leading an enterprise level sales team
- Experience of people leadership disciplines and skills in leading, developing and motivating a diverse team; a strong understanding of building high performance teams is critical and is a key requirement for us
- Experienced in sales methodologies and utilising those in campaigns
- Have demonstrable experience of achieving annual team based revenue goals and growing a segment year over year
- Demonstrable experience in commercial and financial shaping of client and sector engagements in line with business plans
- Will be comfortable and appreciate business development activity and being a visible leader of the company
- Professional demeanour, articulate, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You will have a very good understanding of payments, the underlying technology based solutions and a passion and know how to see emerging trends and opportunities with both optimism and pragmatism.
- You will have a clear rationale for how this role fits into your own plans and can demonstrate the development you have undertaken to get to this point
- What’s just as important to us is how you do it. We are a team of diverse people and how is just as important as what for us. We are passionately looking for someone who aligns to our way of doing things;
- We Collaborate. We work together & learn together as one team
- We Communicate. We openly & respectfully share knowledge and information
- We’re Accountable. We recognise individual responsibility for collective success
- We Innovate. We are champions of change, creating & embracing new ideas, bid and small
- We Make Memories. We find excitement in & celebrate our achievements
What’s in it for You?
Whilst the challenge and opportunity might be enough for some we know we need to offer a little more. We have a generous benefits package including a range of pension, lifestyle and holiday allowances. Car allowance, stock and a career path that could take you to any one of those 30 countries mentioned before! Before that, you will be home based but expected to travel to London, Leicester and Dublin.