My client are a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we they launched 9 years ago, they've established market leading positions across financial services, health care and energy. MY client fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to use.
One-of-a-kind opportunity to lead the Design Team and shape the online presence and digital experience for their 100k+ customers.
They currently have a team of Service Designers, UX designers and UI designers, all digital natives, who are helping turn my client into the leading tech enabled financial services company in the UK. They run design sprints and hold Design Thinking workshops throughout the business.
The ambitious team wants to define the definitive visual language through which FinTech is communicated, not just for themselves, but for all Financial Services.
The design team work closely with Product Managers, who run SCRUM development teams to deliver constant changes and improvements across all of their platforms.
As Head of Design, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the design language for our entire digital estate.
- Creating incredible customer experiences.
- Inspiring the design team, and company, with a great vision.
- Hiring, managing and retaining great designers.
- Managing, and optimizing, the internal workflow within the team.
- Maintaining a culture of innovation and experimentation within the design team.
- Putting the company on the map as "one to follow" for UX and UI innovation.
- Lead by example, do some UI design work yourself.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are a digital native.
- You have extensive experience with Service Design, UX Research, UX Design.
- You've been a UI designer, and have a great sense of aesthetics.
- You've previously managed teams of designers.
- You have extensive web and mobile experience.
- You're doer, and lead by doing.
- You like to roll your sleeves up and get stuff done.
- You follow trends, but are not slave to them.
- You're humble, and surround yourself by people better than you.
- User testing and A/B testing is integral to all your work.
- You dream about user flows.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exceptionally diverse/multinational team.
- Salary (tell us what you are worth) + benefits.
- Relaxed, creative environment.
- Stunning office.
To be considered for this genuinely unique role, please click "Apply" or email me direct; email@example.com
£70,000.00 - £90,000.00 per year