Role: Head of Data
The Head of Data will lead a team of data scientists, analysts, researchers and engineers to continue championing all things Data for the company. My client are looking to become a Data driven organisation and the individual in this role will be responsible for creating and maintaining a systematic focus on data and knowledge throughout the business.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for owning and supporting all Data and BI activities within the organisation. They will also be responsible for working and communication with key stakeholders across the wider business functions.
Head of Data requirements:
- 4+ years’ experience in building & managing multi-disciplined teams
- Experience in similar role
- Experience with Data Science technologies & approaches
- Experience with BI products
- Strong knowledge of IT Security Standards
- Strong knowledge of Data Governance approaches, practices, learnings
If this role is of interest or you require more information, please get in touch with an updated CV to J.Knight@x4technology.co.uk or call on 0207 812 7700.
We also offer a referral fee, so if you know someone suitable also get in touch.